An intelligent, self-optimizing optical network
not limited by speed or bounded by size.
This is our vision and our passion.
We call it:
Any Bandwidth, Any Wavelength, Any Time.
The exponential growth of data services is redefining the role of optical networks.
- Consumers have embraced over-the-top video streaming, online gaming
and a deluge of mobile applications.
- Enterprise IT managers are leveraging software-as-a-service while migrating
mission-critical applications to hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices are driving exponential growth in the number of
end points and network connections, creating low-latency, high-bandwidth 5G use
cases leveraging edge computing capabilities.
Continuously shifting traffic flows and bandwidth demands are driving an urgent need for
intelligent network automation to overcome serious challenges related to service assurance,
end user quality-of-experience and security.
Palo Verde Networks technology introduces a new class of control and prediction tools that conquer the
complexity of the optical layer, resulting in:
- maximized link performance
- new levels of intelligence and automation
- reliable, real-time software control down to the optical component level.
The Palo Verde Networks solution enables system-wide programming with 100% confidence in
disaggregated and open line systems.
Palo Verde Networks was founded in 2016 to develop optical networks with improved
SDN programmability, enabling real-time response to changing network conditions,
with immediate applications in 5G mobile, Edge Computing, massive data transfers
and Cloud Services.